Your support helps Africa Development Corps to continue making a difference in the lives of others.
Africa Development Corps provides you with a number of ways to make a donation:
- Make a one-time donation - designate a one-time payment to go towards Africa Development Corps's general fund
- Make recurring donations - designate multiple payments (e.g. monthly) to be made over a period of time
- Make a project or country specific donation - designate a payment to go towards your program or country of choice
- Make a donation towards a program fee for a specific volunteer
Africa Development Corps also provides three methods through which you can make a payment:
- Donate online using a credit card (Visa or Mastercard only)
- Donate by mail: Make check or money order payable to Africa Development Corps and send to: Africa Development Corps, 2710 Ontario Road, NW, Washington, DC 20009
- Send a wire transfer
Be sure to use the comment box on the form to specify what type of donation you are making and, if applicable, which volunteer you are supporting. All donations are tax-deductible in the United States and Canada.